Nobody Gets Email:
Have you noticed? Obama and Michelle haven’t taken one of their expensive vacations this year. Well, here’s some fine facts from the Canadian Free Press that will get you to thinking, that if these two are reelected, YOU will be lucky to even be able to afford your next vacation at the “Putt-Putt” down the street. And you can be sure that, as soon as the election is over, they will be going on their most expensive vacations EVER. (Not to mention more rapper parties in the White House.) Remember as you are looking at all these “salaries” –How many “social” people are working for Obama? Next time someone makes fun of Mitt’s wife having horses, they should suggest that “At least she doesn’t need 22 people to get her dressed. ” (Thanks to Tom Beebe)
First Lady Michelle Obama’s Servant List and Pay Scale
The First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants (That’s 22 to be exact)
1. $172,200 Sher, Susan (Chief of Staff)
2. $140,000 Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady.
3. $113,000 Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Services)
4.$102,000 Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady )
5. $100,000 Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief of Staff to the First Lady)
6. $90,000 Medina, David S. (Deputy Chief of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000 Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $75,000 Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady,)
9.70,000 Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady.)
10. $65,000 Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. $64,000 Reinstein, Jospeh B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000 Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator for the First Lady.
13. $60,000 Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady.)
14. $57,500 Lewis, Dana, M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $52,500 Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
16. $50,000 Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special-2 Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide to the First Lady)
17. $45,000 Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
18. $43,000 Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $40,000 Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21 $35,000 Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $35,000 Jackson, Deila A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
(This is community organizing at its finest.)
NOTE: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and “First Hairstylist” Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe.
There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady’s social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary only had three: Jackie Kennedy one: Laura Bush one: and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President’s own pocket.
Friends, these salaries add up to six million, three hundred sixty-four thousand dollars ($6,364,000) for the 4 years of office? And we are in a recession? Well, most of us are. I guess it’s okay to spend wildly when it’s not your own money.
Yes, Yes, I know. The Canadian Free Press has to publish this because the USA media is too scared they might be considered racist.