Nobody Gets Email—
Hey…having a nice Sunday?
More than one person sent me this one…it must be very “viral” because it’s about as KISS as can be.
ENJOY! and then weep.
(Thanks to amfortas and Tom Beebe
The Debt Crisis
This puts it in numbers we can all understand……
Lesson # 1:
Let’s now remove 8 zeros and pretend it’s a household budget:
* Annual family income: $21,700
* Money the family spent: $38,200
* New debt on the credit card: $16,500
* Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
* Total budget cuts so far: $38.50
Got It ?
Lesson # 2:
Here’s another way to look at the Debt Ceiling:
Let’s say, You come home from work and find
there has been a sewer backup in your neighborhood….
and your home has raw sewage all the way up to your ceilings.
What do you think you should do ……
Raise the ceilings, or remove the shit?